Luca is a Disney Plus original feature film that came out in June 2021. It is an animated movie that is super colorful and beautiful. You’re going to love these Disney Pixar Luca quotes.
Luca is a coming of age story. The main character is a boy named Luca Paguro. Other characters are his mom Daniela Paguro, his dad Lorenzo Paguro, his best friend Alberto Scorfano, Giulia Marcovaldo, Grandma Paguro, Ercole, Uncle Ugo, Massimo Marcovaldo, Giacomo, and Ciccio.
Luca is voiced by Jacob Tremblay and his friend Alberto is voiced by Jack Dylan Garazer.
It’s set in a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Rivera.
Luca and Alberto are sea monsters from underwater, but they have an unforgettable summer of endless scooter rides, eating gelato, and lots of pasta.
Are you ready for the Luca movie quotes? Let’s dive right into them!
Pixar Luca Quotes
1. This is gonna be the best summer ever! We’ll ride down every road. See the world together! It’ll be amazing. But there’s just one thing no one can find out… – Luca
Related Content: 39 Lightning McQueen Quotes That’ll Have You Zipping Around The Track
2. Your life is so much cooler than mine. – Luca
3. I’m not the kind of guy you want for this. I’m more of an idea man. – Luca
4. Yes! We’re alive! I can’t believe it! – Luca
5. Holy carp! – Luca
6. Every night we’ll sleep under the fish. – Luca
7 Mother of pearl! – Luca
8. I never go anywhere. I just dream about it. – Luca
9. Have you ever gone to the human town? – Luca
10. Vespa is freedom! – Luca
11. Silenzio Bruno – Luca and Alberto
Alberto Scorfano Quotes
1. It’s just the greatest thing that humans ever made, the Vespa! – Alberto
2. That’s how we’re gonna see the world! – Alberto
3 Walking is just like swimming, but without fins or a tail. And also there’s no water. – Alberto
4. That’s called phantom tail, you’ll get used to it. – Alberto
5. Rules are for rule people. – Alberto
6. You’ve got a Bruno in your head. – Alberto
7. Every day we’ll ride some place new. And every night we’ll sleep under the fish. No one to tell us what to do, just you and me out there. Free! – Alberto
8. Hey, my friend smells amazing! – Alberto
9. You’re never without me. The next time that you jump off a cliff or tell Bruno to quit bothering you, that’s me. – Alberto
10. You and me? We can do anything! – Alberto
11. Take me, gravity! – Alberto
12. This will be a breeze. Just don’t get wet! – Alberto
13. I’m kind of an expert! – Alberto
Related Content: 28 Best Jessie Toy Story Quotes That Are Hands Down Adorable
Daniela Paguro Quotes
1. The curious fish gets caught. – Daniela
2. When I was a kid, we’d go weeks without seeing a boat. And let me tell you – they did not have motors. Just a sweaty land monster with a paddle. – Daniela
3. The world is a very dangerous place, Luca. And if I have to send you to the bottom of the ocean to keep you safe, so be it. – Daniela
4. Mom, maybe his life is a little more important than your snacks. – Daniela
5. Look me in the eye. You know I love you right? – Daniela
6. How could my mother tell him about the town of blood thirsty lunatics?! – Daniela
Other Pixar Luca Quotes
1. I eat kids like you for breakfast. – Ercole
2. Something’s fishy with you two. – Ercole
3. Some people, they’ll never accept him, but some will and he seems to know how to find the good ones. – Grandma Paguro
4. I come to town on most weekends. – Grandma Paguro
5. I know who they are. They are Luca and Alberto, and they are the winners! – Massimo Marcovaldo
6. Sure, there’s no sunlight, but there’s nothing to see anyway, or do. It’s just you and your thoughts, and all the whale carcass you can eat! – Uncle Ugo
7. There’s a million things you think you can’t do. All you need is a chance to try. – Giulia
8 We underdogs have to look out for each other, right? – Giulia
9. Your reign of terror is coming to an end! – Giulia
10. Don’t apologize! She can sense weakness. – Lorenzo
11. Wow. We look horrifying. – Lorenzo
FAQ About Luca
The most memorable and famous line is “Look me in the eye. You know I love you, right?” Luca says this to his mom at the end of the movie when he is leaving for school. This is something his mom says to him at the beginning of the movie, so it’s a very sweet moment.
There are two main messages of the movie. They are discovering yourself and the struggle to fit in with society.
Pin this image to save these Luca movie quotes for later!