Cruella De Vil is one of the most heinous and iconic Disney villains. She has been in several movies and is evil in all of them. These are the best Cruella De Vil quotes.
Cruella is fashionable and goes after what she wants. She has her sights set on her old friend Anita’s Dalmatian puppies so she can make a coat from their fur.
She is very evil and says what’s on her mind. You’ll definitely notice that when you read the movie quotes below.
Anita is married to Roger and they have dogs named Perdita and Pongo. Perdita and Pongo are the parents of all the cute dalmatian puppies.
The movies she has been in are 101 Dalmatians (1961 cartoon), 101 Dalmatians (1996), 102 Dalmatians (2000), 101 Dalmatians II: Patch’s London Adventure, and most recently Cruella (2021).
Disney’s Cruella movie starred Emma Stone as Cruella. It’s a live action movie. I loved Emma Stone in it! Other characters in the movie are the Baroness and her sidekicks Horace and Jasper.
These Cruella quotes are classic, iconic, funny, evil, unforgettable, inspirational, cruel, and about fashion.
Cruella De Vil Quotes
1. Miserable, Darling, As Usual. Perfectly Wretched. – Cruella
2. My Only True Love, Darling. I Live For Furs. I Worship Furs! After All, Is There A Woman In All This Wretched World Who Doesn’t? – Cruella
3. If I’d known it was this cold, darling, I’d have grabbed two more puppies and made mittens. – Cruella
4. Anita Darling, my darling. – Cruella
Related Content: 33 101 Dalmatians Quotes That Are Simply The Best
5. More good women have been lost to marriage than to war, famine, disease and disaster. You have talent, darling. Don’t squander it. – Cruella
6. Fifteen puppies stolen. They are darling little things? – Cruella
7. The puppies, darling. I have no use for babies. – Cruella
8. I’m just getting started, darling. – Cruella
9. Darling, if I’m going to need to repeat myself a lot, this isn’t going to work out. – Cruella
10. Fifteen. Fifteen Puppies! How Marvelous! How Marvelous! How Perfectly Ugh! Oh, The Devil Take It, They’re Mongrels! No Spots! No Spots At All! What A Horrid Little White Rat! – Cruella
11. When can the puppies leave their mother? Two weeks? Three weeks? – Cruella
12. Anita, Don’t Be Ridiculous. You Can’t Possibly Afford To Keep Them. You Can Scarcely Afford To Feed Yourselves. – Cruella
13. Sweet, Simple Anita! I Know, I Know! This Horrid Little House Is Your Dream Castle! And Poor Roger Is Your Bold And Fearless Sir Galahad! – Cruella
14. They say there are five stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Well, I’d like to add one more…revenge. – Cruella
15. All right. Keep the little beasts. Do what you like with them. Drown them, for all I care. You’re a fool, Anita! I have no use for fools. You’re fired, you’re finished, you’ll never work in fashion again! I’m through with all of you! I’ll get even! Just wait. You’ll be sorry. You fools! You idiots! – Cruella
Related Content: 41 Luca Quotes That Are Definitely Magical
16. I’m not sweet Estella, try as I might I never was. I’m Cruella, born brilliant, born bad, and a little bit mad. – Cruella
17. Congratulations. You’ve Just Won Gold, Silver, And Bronze In The Morons Olympics! – Cruella
18. From an early age I realized I saw the world differently than everyone else. – Cruella
19. The good thing about evil people is you can always trust them to do something, well, evil. – Cruella
20. Don’t worry, we’re just getting started. There’s lots more bad things coming, I promise. – Cruella
21. Cruella was in a box a long time, now Estella can be the one who makes guest appearances! – Cruella
22. Now Go And Stand Somewhere Until I Need You. – Cruella
23. You Idiots! You…You Fools! Oh, You Imbeciles! -Cruella
24. Well Now, What Have We Here? So They Thought They Could Outwit Cruella? – Cruella
B25. last This Pen! Blast This Wretched, Wretched Pen! – Cruella
26. Oh No You Don’t! We’ll Find The Little Mongrels If It Takes Till Next Christmas. Now Get Going! And Watch Your Driving You Imbeciles, You Wanna Get Nabbed By The Police? – Cruella
27. I Don’t Care How You Kill The Little Beasts, But Do It, And Do It Now! – Cruella
28. From the very beginning I’ve always made a statement. Not everyone appreciated that, but I wasn’t for everyone. – Cruella
29. I want to make art, Artie. And I want to make trouble. You in? – Cruella
30. Being a genius is one thing. Raising a genius however, does come with its challenges. – Cruella
31. That necklace is the reason I’m dead. – Cruella
32. Ugh, if only your wits matched your looks. – Cruella
33. Oh, well, in that case I’ll take them all. The whole litter. Just name your price, dear! – Cruella
34. Shut up! My business, my reputation, my life, has been ruined because you three incompetent twits let yourselves be outsmarted by a bunch of dumb animals! And you call yourselves men? Huh? I’ve seen more intelligent pieces of carpet! – Cruella
Pin this image to save these Cruella De Vil sayings for later!