101 Dalmatians is a Walt Disney movie that features the most adorable Dalmatian puppies. These 101 Dalmatians quotes are cute, funny, iconic, and cruel.
There are actually two 101 Dalmatians movies. The cartoon version came out in 1961 and the live action version came out in 1996.
They are based off of a book written by Dodie Smith that was released in 1956. The title of the novel is The Hundred And One Dalmatians.
I remember seeing the live action movie in theaters for my birthday when I was 6 years old! I love both movies so much and you must be a fan too since you’re here.
They both have the same storyline and were so popular that they had sequels.
The movies are about a couple named Roger and Anita. They each have a Dalmatian dog. Their names are Pongo and Perdita. Pongo and Perdita have fifteen cute little Dalmatian puppies.
Anita’s old schoolmate, the infamous Cruella De Vil, is obsessed with fur and really wants to make a fur coat with the Dalmatian puppy fur. You’ll definitely see that come through in the 101 Dalmatians quotes below!
She offers to buy the litter of puppies from Anita, but Anita declines her offer. Her sidekicks Horace and Jasper help her try to steal the puppies so she can have her wish of a new fur coat.
All of the memorable and classic characters are in both movies. In the 1961 version of the movie Betty Lou Gerson voices Cruella De Vil.
These are the best One Hundred And One Dalmatians quotes! They are about love, family, and animal cruelty.
101 Dalmatians Quotes
1. Sweet, simple Anita! I know, I know! This horrid little house is your dream castle! And poor Roger is your bold and fearless Sir Galahad! – Cruella
2. You…beasts! But I’m not beaten yet. You’ve won the battle, but I’m about to win the wardrobe. My spotty puppy coat is in plain sight and leaving tracks. In a moment I’ll have what I came for, while all of you will end up as sausage meat, alone on some sad, plastic plate. Dead and meaty and red. No friends, no family, no pulse. Just slapped between two buns, smothered in onions, with fries on the side. Cruella de Vil has the last laugh! – Cruella De Vil
3. Poor little things. I’m gonna cut you off, then cut you up! – Cruella De Vil
Related Content: What Are The 101 Dalmatians Names?
4. Any way you want. Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head. Got any chloroform? I don’t care how you kill the little beasts, just do it, and do it now! – Cruella
5. Why, you horrid man! You – you – All right, keep the little beasts for all I care! – Cruella
6. When can the puppies leave their mother? Two weeks? Three weeks? – Cruella
7. Darling, red isn’t your color. Give me the hat. Give me the hat, or you will become a hat. Give it to me! – Cruella
8. Cruella, isn’t that a new fur coat? – Anita
I live for fur, I worship fur. After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t? – Cruella
9. Be sure to let me know when the blessed event occurs. – Cruella
It won’t be for another eight months. – Anita (talking about her pregnancy)
The puppies, darling. I have no use for babies. – Cruella
10. Fifteen. Fifteen puppies! How marvelous! How marvelous! How perfectly, ugh! Oh, the devil take it, they’re mongrels! No spots! No spots at all! What a horrid little white rat! – Cruella
11. Aw, please, Miss. Have pity, will you? Can’t we see the rest of the show first? – Jasper
Now listen, you idiots! I’ll be back first thing in the morning. And the job better be done or I’ll-I’ll-I’ll call the police! Do you understand? – Cruella
I think she means it, Jasper. – Horace
12. You know, this house is creepy. I’m starving hungry, and so far we haven’t been paid one bloody quid. – Horace
13. Oh, will you stop moaning? Look, this time tomorrow night it’s all over. We get our boodle; we’ll be out of here before you can say dead puppies. Now go to sleep. – Horace
14. I’ll be honest with you, mate. This job is fast losing its charm. The housing stinks, the food’s lousy, the lavatory facilities are appalling, and so far we haven’t made as much as one quid. – Horace
15. You know, this house is creepy. I’m starving hungry, and so far we haven’t been paid one bloody quid. – Horace
Related Content: 34 Enchanted Quotes That You Won’t Forget
16. That noise I just heard. Did you hear it? – Horace
It sounds like an irritating berk asking me so many irritating questions. Oh good, it has stopped now. – Jasper
17. Look, we don’t want any more of this here. We want our boodle. We’ll settle for half! – Jasper
18. All right, come here, you — spotty little — dog. – Jasper
19. Now, release my dog, or I’ll hit you again! – Anita
20. I’m afraid we can’t give them up. Poor Perdita, she’d be heartbroken. – Anita
21. Look, Anita! Puppies everywhere! – Roger
22. Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil, if she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will. – Roger
23. Fools aren’t born, Pongo; pretty girls make them in their spare time. – Roger
24. We’re not selling the puppies. Not a single one. Do you understand? – Roger
25. Do you want another cup of marriage, uh, tea? – Roger
26. That old Dirty Dawson! The yellow livered old skunk! I’d like to tear his gizzard out. – Patch
Why, Patch, where did you ever hear such talk? Certainly not from your mother! – Perdita
27. Darling, it’s the very fastest way to send news. And if our puppies are anywhere in the city, the London dogs will know. Now we’ll send the word tonight when our pets take us for a walk in the park. – Pongo
28. It was a beautiful spring day. Tedious time of the year for bachelors. – Pongo
29. Lucky! Patch! Pepper! Freckles! And Rolly, you little rascal! – Pongo
Did you bring me anything to eat? – Rolly
Related Content: 34 Cruella De Vil Quotes That Are Just TOO Good
30. I’m hungry, Mother. I’m hungry. – Rolly
Now Rolly, you’ve just had your dinner. – Perdita
But I am, just the same. I’m so hungry I could eat a whole elephant. – Rolly
31. I’m tired and I’m hungry. And my tail’s frozen. And my nose is froze. And my ears are froze. And my toes are froze. – Lucky
32. The humans have tried everything. Now it’s up to us dogs. – Danny the Great Dane
33. Crazy woman driver. – Truck Driver
Pin this image to save these 101 Dalmatians movie quotes for later!