Have you ever wondered if all of the 101 dalmatians have names? Well, they don’t, but there are a fair amount of them that do. I’m going to tell you all of the known 101 Dalmatians names.
There was a 101 Dalmatians animated film that came out in 1961 and a live action version of the movie that came out in1996. Both of the movies are very famous, classic, and iconic. The dog names below are from both movies.
The movies follow Roger and Anita and their dalmatian dogs Pongo and Perdita. They have a litter of 15 puppies and adopt 84 more.
They have to save all of the dalmatian puppies from Cruella De Vil, Anita’s old schoolmate. Dalmatians are Cruella’s favorite of all the dog breeds and she is determined to turn the puppies into a fur coat for herself.
I’m sure you remember some of the dogs names like Pongo, Perdita, Lucky, and Patch, but there are a lot more names to learn.
Some of the names were given for really cute reasons that you can read about below. Other names are a little funny and odd.
Now that you know about the movies, let’s list out the 101 Dalmatians names!
101 Dalmatians Names
- Pongo – Pongo is a male pup, is Perdita’s husband, and he’s the dad of the 101 dalmatian puppies. He’s very protective, playful, and also laid-back. His owner is Roger and they are the best of friends.
- Perdita – Perdita is a female and she is Pongo’s wife. She is the mom of 15 puppies that she gave birth to and 84 more that are adopted in an effort to save them from Cruella. Her owner is Anita, who is married to Roger. She is elegant, sweet, and will do anything to save her pups.
- Lucky – Lucky is a very memorable dalmatian puppy. He almost didn’t survive birth. He got his name because he has horseshoe shaped spot on his back. He is the runt of the litter and is small and shy. He is also very playful and cute.
- Patch – Patch is one of the main puppies in the movies and is a well-known Disney dog. He is loud and rowdy. He has a little bit of a sibling rivalry with Lucky, but is also very close with him. He is the star of the movie 101 Dalmatians II: Patch’s London Adventure.
- Roly-Poly – He usually goes by Rolly. He is the biggest dog in the litter and is known for eating a lot. He frequently asks for food right after eating. He wears a red collar in the movies.
- Freckles – Freckles is one of the 15 puppies that Perdita and Pongo originally had. He has little spots around his nose that look like freckles. He’s often found on top of Pongo’s head.
- Penny – Penny is a little girl pup and she is also one of the original 15 puppies. She doesn’t have a ton of spots.
- Jewel – She got her name because she has spots around her neck that look like a necklace. She is feminine, prim, and proper. She is the first puppy that Roger and Anita give a collar to.
- Pepper – Pepper has the smallest spots of all the puppies. He tiny spots look like pepper, so it’s the perfect name for her.
- Wizzer – This puppy is known for having a hard time with a weak bladder.
- Fidget – Unfortunately, Fidget has fleas and gets his name from the way he scratches himself.
- Dipstick – Dipstick got his name because he has a patch of black fur on the end of his tail.
- Two-Tone – Two-tone is the fourth puppy to receive their collar. She has has one black ear and one white ear. One side of her body has spots and the other doesn’t.
Related Content: 33 101 Dalmatian Quotes That Are Simply The Best
101 Dalmatian Street Dog Names
This is a show that had one season in 2019. You can watch it on Disney+.
- Dee Dee
- Deja Vu
- Delilah – She’s the mom on the show.
- Dimitri 1
- Dimitri 2
- Dimitri 3
- Doug – Doug is the dad of the other 99 dogs on the show.
Related Content: 64 Coco Movie Quotes That Are Definitely Wonderful
Other 101 Dalmatians Names
The following names are characters from Escape From Devil Manor, Little Squirts, and Proud To Be A Pup.
There you have it! Those are all of the 101 dalmatian names that are known.
Pin this image to save this post for later!