Lightning McQueen is a famous red racecar who got his start in the Disney movie Cars in 2006. All Cars fans are going to love these Lightning McQueen quotes!
Lightning McQueen is a character in the Walt Disney Pixar Cars franchise. He is in Cars, Cars 2, Cars 3, Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales, and most recently Cars On The Road which is a show on Disney Plus.
His best buddy is Mater, a rusty old tow truck who says the funniest things. They weren’t always best friends though.
His sponsor is Rust-eze, which is why you’ll see that word written on his car.
They met when Lightning McQueen got stuck in Radiator Springs on the way to a big race in California for the Piston Cup Championship.
In the beginning, Lightning McQueen is full of himself and all he cares about is racing and winning. After spending some time in Radiator Springs he learns about friendship and really loves the town and everyone there.
Some of the other characters in the Cars movies are Mater, Sally Carrera, Cruz, Doc Hudson, Luigi, Guido, Fillmore, Chick Hicks, and Jackson Storm.
Lightning McQueen is voiced by the very famous Owen Wilson.
You can meet Lightning McQueen in Cars Land in California Adventure. You can also see him on the popular ride there called Radiator Springs Racers.
Enough about who he is though, you’re here for the Cars quotes, right?
These are the best Lightning McQueen quotes that are iconic, inspirational, motivational, and funny.
Related Content: 26 Tow Mater Quotes That Will Keep You Laughing
Lightning McQueen Quotes
1. Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast? Maybe I should have had breakfast? Brekkie could be good for me. No, no, no, focus. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning…
2. I’m a very famous racecar!
4. I’m serious! He’s won three Piston Cups!
5. This grumpy old race car I know once told me something, “it’s an empty cup.”
6. I create feelings in others that they themselves don’t understand.
7. Wuuuhuuu! Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie! California, here I come! Yeah! Oh, fell that wind. Yes! No,no,no,no! Outta gas? How can I be outta gas?
8. I just figured, we never found out who the world’s fastest car is. Plus: no press, no trophy. Just racing – the way I like it.
9. Great timing, Mater.
10. No, Mater, I gotta finish this road, and I have to get out of here.
11. Mater, look, things are different over here. Which means maybe you should, you know, act a little different too.
12. Mater, you have to get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene.
13. I brought my friend Mater along on the trip. And I told him he needed to act different, that we weren’t in Radiator Springs.
14. Yeah, your job’s pretty easy today. All you gotta do is stand there and let me look at ya. Let’s just cut to the chase. You, me, dinner. Ka-chow!
15. No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here.
16. No, no, no… they race on the European circuit. I’m in the Piston Cup! (said to Luigi)
17. You know they told him when he was done. He didn’t decide. I don’t want what happened to Doc… to happen to me.
18. Doc Hudson: I’ll put it simple: if you’re going hard enough left, you’ll find yourself turning right.
Lightning McQueen: Oh, right. That makes perfect sense. Turn right to go left. Yes, thank you! Or should I say No, thank you, because in Opposite World, maybe that really means thank you.
19. Uahh! I hate rusty cars. This is not good for my image.
20. I think The King should finish his last race.
21. I’m a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.
22. How could a car like you quit at the top of your game?
23. Don’t leave me here! I’m in hillbilly hell! My IQ’s dropping by the second! I’m becoming one of them!
24. Float like a Cadillac, sting like a Beemer.
25. Officer, talk to me, babe. How long is this going to take? I got to get to California, pronto.
26. I wanted to give the folks a little sizzle.
27. I decide when I’m done.
28. This one’s for you, Doc.
29. What do you think? Radiator Springs looks pretty good on me.
30. This is Lightning McQueen. I can handle anything.
31. I’ll see you at the finish line, buddy.
32. What’s wrong with fenders? I thought you liked my fenders.
33. I can’t go out on the track and do the same old thing, it won’t work.
34. An imaginary girlfriend, flamethrowers. This is exactly why I don’t bring you along to these things.
35. Those are strong words from a car that is so fragile.
36. This is my last chance, Cruz. Last! If I lose, I never get to do this again.
37. Come on. I’m a racecar, you’re… a much older racecar, but under the hood, you and I are the same.
38. Be yourself here. And if people aren’t taking you seriously, then they need to change. Not you.
39. I know I made you feel that way before, but none of that matters because we’re best friends!
Pin this image to save these Lightning McQueen quotes and Cars movie quotes for later and share them with your friends!