If you’re a 90s or 2000s kid, then you’re most likely a fan of Disney’s Toy Story movies. One of my favorite characters in it is Jessie. These Jessie Toy Story quotes are so fun to read.
Jessie is a cute cowgirl who wears a little red cowboy hat on her head. She doesn’t make her first appearance in the Toy Story franchise till Toy Story 2 (1999).
She is also in Toy Story 3 (2010), Toy Story 4 (2019), Toy Story Of Terror! (2013), and Toy Story That Time Forgot (2014). She is voiced by Joan Cusack.
She has a cute and playful horse named Bullseye. She is friends with Woody and has a love connection with Buzz Lightyear. They even kiss in Toy Story 3!
Jessie and Woody are not siblings or lovers even though they look and dress similar.
There are a lot of Jessie Toy Story sayings and Toy Story quotes where Jessie is having conversations with Woody and Buzz Lightyear. There are also friendship quotes and Woody and Jessie Instagram captions in this post.
These are the best Jessie Toy Story quotes. They are funny, sad, emotional, and inspirational.
Jessie Toy Story Quotes
1. Big deal! [shoots a plunger onto a cardboard display of Woody] Let him go! I’m sure his precious Andy is dying to play with a one armed cowboy doll.
2. Jessie, Jessie – Stinky Pete The Prospector
What’s the matter? What’s wrong with her? – Woody
Well, we’ve been waiting in storage for a long time waiting for you. – Stinky Pete The Prospector
Why me? – Woody
The museum’s only interested in the collection if you’re in it, Woody. Without you, we go back into storage. It’s that simple. – Stinky Pete The Prospector
It’s not fair! How can you do this to us? – Jessie
3. That wasn’t me, was it? – Buzz Lightyear (not speaking Spanish anymore)
Buzz, you’re back! – Jessie
Uh, yes, yes I am. Where did I go? – Buzz Lightyear (confused)
Beyond infinity, Space Ranger. – Woody
Related Content: 34 Enchanted Quotes That You Won’t Forget
4. That Barbie has nice handwriting! – Buzz Lightyear
Uhh, Buzz? Barbie didn’t write this. – Jessie
5. You’ll be okay in the attic? – Woody
Of course, I will… Besides, I know about Buzz’s Spanish Mode. – Jessie
My what? – Buzz Lightyear
6. Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cells spends the night in the box. Roll call at dusk and dawn. Any prisoner misses roll call spends the night in the box. Prisoners do NOT speak unless spoken to. Any prisoner talks back spends the night… – Buzz Lightyear
In the BOX. We GET it. – Jessie
7. Buzz! Mind if I squeeze in next to you? – Jessie
Yes. No! I mean, w-w-why-why would I mind squee-squeezing next to you? – Is it hot in here? – Buzz Lightyear
8. Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!
9. We did it. That was definitely Woody’s finest hour! – Jessie (after successfully making it off the Plane heading to Japan)
10. Well, aren’t you just the sweetest space toy I ever did meet!
11. Look Jessie, I know you hate me for leaving, but I have to go back. I’m still Andy’s toy. Well, if you knew him, you’d understand. See, Andy’s… – Woody
Let me guess. Andy’s a real special kid, and to him, you’re his buddy, his best friend, and when Andy plays with you it’s like… even though you’re not moving, you feel like you’re alive, because that’s how he sees you. – Jessie
How did you know that? – Woody
Because Emily was just the same. She was my whole world. – Jessie
12. That critter needs help!” [Yodels, jumps onto the small car track, and lands on the door handle to Andy’s room, opening it to let Buster out]
Related Content: 5 Lotso Disneybound Outfits Perfect For All You Huggers
13. Excuse me, ma’am, but I believe you’re on the wrong flight. – Woody (after finding Jessie rolled up in a ball on the plane to Japan)
Woody. – Jessie
Come on Jessie. It’s time to take you home. – Woody
But what if Andy doesn’t like me. – Jessie
Oh sure, Andy will love you. Besides, he’s got a Little Sister. – Woody
He does? Why didn’t you say so? – Jessie
14. I, uh, I have no idea what came over me. – Buzz Lightyear
Just go with it, Buzz. – Jessie (Jessie and Buzz dance the tango to a Spanish version of the song You’ve Got A Friend In Me while the other toys watch them)
15. I should have seen this coming! It’s Emily all over again!
16. You never forget kids like Emily, or Andy, but they forget you.
17. Prospector, this isn’t fair.
18. Okay, cowboy.
19. Thought I’d get one last look at the sun before I get packed away again.
20. Andy, Andy, Andy, that’s all he ever talks about.
21. I’d like to join your posse girls but first I’m gonna sing a little song.
23. You’re my favorite deputy.
24. Yee-haw! Giddy-up, partner! We got to get this wagon train a-movin’!
25. You callin’ me a liar? – Jessie
Well, if the boot fits. – Woody
Say that again. – Jessie
If the boot-tah fits! – Woody (enunciating slowly)
26. Whoa! It’s raining cats and dogs out there! I hope they make it back all right.
27. No, can’t go. I can’t do storage again, I just can’t! I won’t go back in the dark!
28. This isn’t a family! It’s a prison! You’re a liar and a bully and I’d rather rot in this dumpster than join any family of yours!
Buzz Lightyear is the love interest of Jessie the cowgirl. They are both in Toy Story 2, 3, and 4.
Jessie has claustrophobia, which is made known in Toy Story Of Terror! She has it from being stored in a box for a long time. She overcomes this fear in Toy Story Of Terror.
Jessie is known for being a rag doll who is a yodeling cowgirl. She gets abandoned by her owner, but is taken in by Andy.
Jessie’s signature catchphrase is Yee-Haw! This is one of her pull string quotes.
Pin this image to save these movie quotes for later!