Mickey Mouse is one of the most iconic and popular animated characters ever. He’s cute, lovable, and happy.
He has a high pitched voice that makes everything he says sound so fun. You’re going to love all of these Mickey Mouse quotes.
The Walt Disney created Mickey Mouse. He’s easily one of the most popular Disney characters and has been since he got his start in 1928 when he starred in Steamboat Willie.
He started out in a short film, but has since been in many movies and tv series. You can see and meet him at the Disney parks like Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
He’s the star of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Mickey Mouse Funhouse, Mickey Mouse Roadster Racers, Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures, The Wonderful World Of Mickey Mouse, Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas, Fantasia, Mr. Mouse Takes A Trip, and so much more.
People of all ages love Mickey Mouse and everyone knows who he is. My 3 year old twins can’t get enough of him and all his tv shows. I love Mickey Mouse too!
Related Content: Top 26 Gaston Quotes From The Beauty and The Beast Movie
Mickey is part of the Fab Five which also includes Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, and Goofy. When it includes Daisy Duck it’s called the Sensational Six. Mickey and Minnie are a really cute and sweet couple.
Mickey’s classic outfit is red shorts with white buttons, white gloves, and yellow shoes.
Mickey Mouse has some catchphrases that he often says including “gosh”, “aw gee”, “that sure is swell”, and “hot dog”.
Below you’re going to find Mickey Mouse quotes that are inspirational quotes, love quotes, and classic quotes.
Mickey Mouse Quotes
1. To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.
2. I will be always there with you, right there in your heart.
3. I almost forgot. To make the clubhouse appear, we get to say the magic words: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse! Say it with me: Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!
4. Someone worth having is someone worth waiting for.
5. Welcome to our clubhouse!
6. Oh, Minnie. You’re all the music I’ll ever need.
7. You’d never let the darkness get the best of you. I’m sure of that.
8. You are and always have been my dream.
9. I will be always there with you, right there in your heart.
10. Speaking of dogs… look! it’s Pluto, and he’s sniffin’ somethin’.
11. Live every moment as not to regret what you are about to do.
12. Is it a fact that little old ladies come with a shiny and round nose?
13. You’re lying, Maleficent. Not even you would go through this much trouble just for that. What is it you’re really after?
14. See ya, real soon!
15. Everybody say, ‘Oh, Toodles!’
16. I may be small, but I’ve got friends that make me feel ten feet tall
17. When you’re curious you find lots of interesting things to do.
18. Come inside! It’s fun inside!
19. Best friends stick together.
20. It’s fun to do the impossible.
21. Don’t stress over anything that you can’t change
Related Content: The Top 39 Minnie Mouse Quotes of All Time
Walt Disney Quotes About Mickey Mouse
1. I only hope that we don’t lose sight of one thing – that it was all started by a mouse.
2. Born of necessity, the little fellow literally freed us of immediate worry. He provided the means for expanding.
3. We felt that the public, and especially the children, like animals that are cute and little.
4. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
5. The life and ventures of Mickey Mouse have been closely bound up with my own personal and
6. Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.
7. When people laugh at Mickey Mouse it’s because he’s so human, and that is the secret of his popularity.
8. Mickey Mouse popped out of my mind onto a drawing pad 20 years ago on a train ride from Manhattan to Hollywood at a time when the business fortunes of my brother Roy and myself were at lowest ebb, and disaster seemed right around the corner.
9. I often find myself surprised at what has been said about our redoubtable little Mickey, who was never really a mouse. Not yet wholly a man, although always recognizably human.
10. It is understandable that I should have sentimental attachment for the little personage who played so big a part in the course of Disney Productions and has been so happily accepted as an amusing friend wherever films are shown.
11. When I was poor, living in a garage in Kansas, I began to draw the mice that scampered over my desk. This is how Mickey Mouse was born.
12. All we ever intended for him or expected of him was that he should continue to make people everywhere chuckle with him and at him. We didn’t burden him with any social symbolism, we made him no mouthpiece for frustrations or harsh satire. Mickey was simply a little personality assigned to the purposes of laughter.
Related Content: 7 Magical Sorcerer Mickey Disneybound Outfit Ideas
Other Quotes About Mickey Mouse
1. “Never go to Pluto; it’s a Mickey Mouse planet” – Robin Williams
2. “My Mickey Mouse ears were given to me by a dear friend. They remind me of how I need to be silly.” – Alice Ripley
3. “I adored Mickey Mouse when I was a child. He was the emblem of funniness and happiness” – Maurie Sendak
Related Content: 28 Donald Duck Quotes That Are Absolutely Adorable
4. “Mickey Mouse… is always there – he’s part of my life. That really is something not everyone can call their claim to fame” – Annette Funicello
5. “Whether it’s as the hero of an adventure story, as teacher and friend, as icon on watch, shirt or hat – everyone knows Mickey Mouse.” – Warren Spector
6. “The thing I really liked about Mickey was the way he treated everyone the same.” – Mickey Mantle
7. “What about Mickey Mouse? Disney tried very hard to make him a star. But Mickey Mouse is more of a symbol than a real character” – Joseph Barbara
8. “I do what I do because of Walt Disney. Goofy. Mickey Mouse. I never forgot how their films entertained me.” – John Lasseter
9. “Mickey Mouse did not stay the little squeaky guy in Steamboat Willie. He went on to have many different versions.” – Paul Dini
10. “Mickey Mouse was supposed to be called Mortimer, but Walt Disney’s wife found it creepy.” – Adam Anderson
11. “There are only a couple characters and people in the world where, in history, where you can go anywhere in the world and say that character or person, that name, that song, and everyone knows what it is. Mickey Mouse is one, Disney, in general.” – Jordan Fisher
12. “There was a period of time when they estimated the two biggest stars in Hollywood were Charlie Chaplin and Mickey Mouse.” – John Lasseter
Pin this image to save these Disney quotes for later!