Donald Duck is one of the most beloved characters by the Disney community. These Donald Duck quotes are funny, inspirational, and about love.
Donald is a more negative and cranky character, but it provides a lot of funny quotes. Walt Disney wanted him to be opposite of Mickey Mouse who is happy all the time.
He is part of the Fab Five and Sensational Six along with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Pluto, and Goofy. Daisy is his girlfriend.
Donald is a cute little white duck who wears a blue sailor outfit and hat. He is an animated cartoon character.
He has been in a lot of Disney shorts and shows. My favorite show he’s on is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. His first appearance was in The Little Wise Hen in 1934.
He has three nephews names Huey, Dewey, and Louie. He also has an uncle Scrooge.
He was also in Donald Duck comics in Finland. There he is known as Aku Ankka.
You’re going to love these funny Donald Duck quotes and Donald Duck sayings!
Donald Duck Quotes
1. Aw, Phooey! – Donald Duck (he says this more than quack!)
2. Live each day as if it’s the first day of your life. – Donald Duck
3. Life is too short to be serious all the time, so if you can’t laugh at yourself then call me…I’ll laugh at you, for you. – Donald Duck
4. Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own. – Donald Duck
5. Don’t get confused between my personality and my attitude… my personality is who I am, and my attitude depends on who you are. – Donald Duck
6. I promise we’ll never spend another Christmas apart. – Donald Duck
7. Uncle Scrooge needs us, and we need him. Our family has been apart too long. It’s time for us to come together! – Donald Duck
8. I’ve had a bellyful of both you eternal fools! Year in, year out, you bring grief on yourselves all for the sake of getting rich, staying rich, or getting richer still! You’ll never be happy, because you always worry about what you’ll do next to complicate your own greedy lives! – Donald Duck
9. Uncle Scrooge is rich. I’ll pay him back. – Donald Duck
10. Inspiration for what we produce comes from reading, observing the world of humans around us and also the animal kingdom. – Donald Duck
11. I say go but you say stay, you can’t tell me what to do, don’t understand a word I say, so phooey, phooey, phooey on you. – Donald Duck
12. That’s what I’ll do! Maybe I’ll pick some flowers and give them to Daisy. Heh heh… She’d love that! – Donald Duck
Related Content: 13 Interesting Facts About Goofy You Didn’t Know
13. Need some fashion tips? For me, it’s all about the hat! Whaddya think? Nice, right? – Donald Duck
14. Four dollars is very little money when you got ’em; but a heck of a lot of money when you ain’t got ’em… – Donald Duck
15. Hi there! Now let’s see, what should I have for lunch today? Heh heh! Some decisions are fun to make! – Donald Duck
16. Aw, I know who you’re thinking about! – Donald Duck
17. It’s about time you got here! My name’s Donald Duck. You’re going to have a great time! – Donald Duck
18. Breathe, just breathe. – Huey Duck
I’ve done nothing with my life! I’m a failure! – Donald Duck
Awww, that never bothered you before. – Scrooge McDuck
19. What’s a girl gotta do to get a drink around here. – Daisy Duck
Well, you just go up and ask at the bar and then exchange one for money. – Donald Duck
Quotes About Donald Duck
1. Human beings have a lot of problems identifying themselves with other human beings who don’t resemble them exactly. But there’s something about drawing that means that anyone can identify to a drawing. I mean, people can identify themselves with Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. – Marjane Satrapi
2. Donald, you forgot about our date again! You’d better have a good excuse this time! – Daisy Duck
3. In retrospect I would say from Donald Duck I have learned more about life than from all the schools I ever attended. – Gottfried Helnwein
4. I am like a cartoon strip; I am like Donald Duck; everybody knows me in Italy. – Roberto Benigni
5. Throughout my teens, I just wanted to go somewhere I could wear a Donald Duck pin and no one would care. – Paul Feig
6. Popularity should be no scale for the election of politicians. If it would depend on popularity, Donald Duck and The Muppets would take seats in senate. – Orson Welles
7. When I was nine years old I use to copy – not trace – the covers of the Donald Duck comics. Many years later I became a close friend of Jack Hannah, the director of the Donald Duck film shorts. – William Jackson
8. When Donald Duck traded his wings for arms, was he trading up or trading down? – Douglas Coupland
9. When I was little, we had a Golden Book that had all these Disney characters in one portrait on the first page. My dad used to read from it every night. We’d play this game of find Pluto or find Donald Duck. He’d read us stories and do all the voices. Those are great memories. – Danica McKellar
Pin this image to save these Donald Duck quotes for later!