Whether you love them or hate them, Disney villains are a key part of the movies they’re in. These Disney villain quotes are evil and funny. Surprisingly, there are even a few inspirational quotes.
There are so many Disney movie villains from the old classic movies, from newer Walt Disney movies, and from Pixar movies.
Some of the villains have even made it into Disney series that have come after the successful movies. Some people think we shouldn’t like the villains, and I definitely hate some, but they’re a huge part of the story in each movie.
They’re not meant to be a hero in your life, but they do provide some Disney quotes that are down right unforgettable.
Some of my favorite Disney villains are Cruella de Vil, Scar, and Ursula. In my opinion, they have the best of the Disney villain quotes!
You can meet some of the villains at Disney parks, like Disney World. We saw Captain Hook last time we were at Disneyland! Wouldn’t it be fun to quote their Disney villain quotes when you meet them?
You are going to love to read this collection of Disney villain quotes!
Maleficent started out in the movie Sleeping Beauty (1959). She looks as evil as can be and she can turn into a dragon.
1. You poor, simple fools. Thinking you could defeat me. Me! The mistress of all evil! – Maleficent
2. Oh they’re hopeless. A disgrace to the forces of evil. – Maleficent
3. Hmm. It’s so ugly, you could almost feel sorry for it. – Maleficent
4. I swear, no harm will come to you as long as I live. And not a day shall pass that I don’t miss your smile. – Maleficent
5. But before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a sleep-like death! A sleep from which she will never awaken! – Maleficent
6. Alright. The princess can be woken from her death sleep, but only by true love’s kiss. This curse will last till the end of time! No power on Earth can change it! – Maleficent
Related Content: 6 Best Disney Villain Costumes For Women In 2023
Evil Queen Quotes
The Evil Queen is in the very first Disney full length feature animated film, Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs. She poisons Snow White with an apple in an attempt to be the fairest of them all.
1. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? – Evil Queen
2. And there, my faithful huntsman, you will kill her! – Evil Queen
3. And there, my faithful huntsman, you will kill her. – Evil Queen
4. Don’t let the wish grow cold. – Evil Queen
5. Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? – Evil Queen
6. When she breaks the tender peel, to taste the apple in my hand, her breath will still, her blood congeal, then I’ll be fairest in the land! – Evil Queen
Ursula is from The Little Mermaid (1989). She is a sea witch who makes a deal with Ariel to steal her voice.
1. Triton’s daughter will be mine and then I’ll make him writhe. I’ll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook! – Ursula
2. I’ll admit that in the past I have been a nasty. – Ursula
3. Don’t underestimate the importance of body language. – Ursula
4. The waves obey my every whim! – Ursula
5. So long, lover boy! – Ursula
6. You can’t get something for nothing, you know. – Ursula
7. Poor unfortunate souls! – Ursula
Scar is from The Lion King. He kills his brother Mufasa so he can be king of the pride lands. He is a terrible uncle to his nephew Simba.
1. I’m surrounded by idiots. – Scar
2. I killed Mufasa! – Scar
3. Be prepared! – Scar
4. I’m surrounded by idiots. – Scar
5. Life’s not fair, is it? You see I, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. – Scar
6. Well I was first in line, until the little hairball was born. – Scar
7. Just between us, you might want to work on that little roar of yours. – Scar
Related Content: 41 Lion King Movie Quotes That Are Absolutely Unforgettable
Cruella de Vil Quotes
Cruella de Vil got her start as a Disney villain in the movie 101 Dalmatians that came out in 1961. She has her sights set on Anita’s dalmatian puppies so she can make a fur coat out of them.
1. Alright, keep the little beasts for all I care! Do what you want with them! Drown them! But I warn you, Anita, we’re through! I’m through with all of you! – Cruella de Vil
2. How are you? Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched. – Cruella de Vil
3. You Have Talent, Darling, Don’t Squander It. – Cruella de Vil
4. More good women have been lost to marriage than to war, famine, disease, and disaster. – Cruella de Vil
5. Anita, Don’t Be Ridiculous. You Can’t Possibly Afford To Keep Them. You Can Scarcely Afford To Feed Yourselves. – Cruella de Vil
6. When Can The Puppies Leave Their Mother? Two Weeks? Three Weeks? – Cruella de Vil
Mother Gothel Quotes
There’s no denying that Mother Gothel is as evil as they come. She is from the 2010 Disney movie Tangled. She kidnapped Rapunzel so she could use her magical hair to stay young.
1. Dear, this whole romance that you’ve invented, just proves you’re too naive to be here. Why would he like you? – Mother Gothel
2. The world is dark and selfish and cruel. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine it destroys it. – Mother Gothel
3. You are not leaving this tower EVER! – Mother Gothel
4. Ok, ok, Rapunzel, please. Stop with the mumbling. You know how I feel about the mumbling—blah, blah, blah, blah. It’s very annoying. – Mother Gothel
5. Oh, great, now I’m the bad guy. – Mother Gothel
Related Content: 17 Haunted Mansion Ride Quotes Foolish Mortals Will Love
Oogie Boogie Quotes
Oogie Boogie is from Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas. He is a bag of bugs and wants to take over.
1. It’s much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line. – Oogie Boogie
2. I’m gonna do the best I can. – Oogie Boogie
3. It’s Oogie’s turn to Boogie now! – Oogie Boogie
4. Bye bye, doll face, and sand-man. – Oogie Boogie
5. Jack! But they said you were dead. You must be… double dead! – Oogie Boogie
6. Well, well, well. What have we here? Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo, I’m really scared! So you’re the one everybody’s talking about? – Oogie Boogie
Shere Khan Quotes
Shere Khan is the scary tiger in The Jungle Book.
1. I can’t be bothered with that…I don’t have time for that nonsense. – Shere Khan
2. You should know that everyone runs from Shere Khan. – Shere Khan
3. Mowgli? They’ve given it a name! When was it we came to adopt man into the jungle? – Shere Khan
4. I will have you ALL IN MY TEETH! – Shere Khan
Darth Vader Quotes
I’m sure you all know who Darth Vader is, but just in case you don’t, he’s one of the most popular villains from Star Wars. He is on the dark side and is insanely powerful.
1. I find your lack of faith disturbing. – Darth Vader (Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope)
2. He’s as clumsy as he is stupid. – Darth Vader (Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back)
3. I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further. – Darth Vader (Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back)
4. Be careful not to choke on your aspirations. – Darth Vader (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)
Queen Of Hearts Quotes
The Queen of Hearts is in Alice In Wonderland. She’s not one to mess with as she has no problem giving out death sentences.
1. I warn you, child. If I lose my temper, you lose your head! Understand?! – Queen of Hearts
2. Off with their heads! – Queen of Hearts
3. Look up, speak nicely and don’t twiddle your fingers all the time. – Queen of Hearts
4. Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice! – Queen of Hearts
If you’ve seen Beauty And The Beast, then I’m sure you remember Gaston. He’s the big muscular man who thinks he deserves to marry Belle.
1. The most beautiful girl in town, that makes her the best! And don’t I deserve the best? – Gaston
2. What do you say you and me take a walk over to the tavern and take a look at my trophies. – Gaston
3. It’s not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and thinking – Gaston
4. Here in town it’s only she, who is as beautiful as me. – Gaston
Jafar is the slender, snake-like villain in The Lion King who wants to marry Jasmine so he can rule Agrabah.
1. You’re speechless, I see. A fine quality in a wife. – Jafar
2. Try me. – Jafar
3. You’ve heard of the golden rule, haven’t you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules. – Jafar
4. A snake am I? Perhaps you’d like to see how sss-snake-like I can be. – Jafar
Captain Hook Quotes
Captain Hook got his start in the movie Peter Pan. He’s a pirate captain with a hook for a hand. That’s no surprise based on his name though. He’s out to get Peter Pan.
1. Death is the only adventure you have left! – Captain Hook
2. Blast that Peter Pan. If I could only find his hideout, I’d trap him in his lair. – Captain Hook
3. Why, you blithering blockhead! – Captain Hook
4. That cursed Peter Pan, making a fool out of me. – Captain Hook
5. I’m a codfish. – Captain Hook
Hades is in the 1997 movie Hercules. He’s the god of the Underworld.
1. He’s gotta have a weakness, because everybody’s got a weakness. – Hades
2. He’s a guy! – Hades
3. Anybody listenin’? It’s like I’m – What am I, an echo or something? Hello? – Hades
4. I’ve got 24 hours to get rid of this… bozo, or the entire scheme I’ve been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing his merchandise? – Hades
5. How sentimental. You know, I haven’t been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat! – Hades
Hans is in the movie Frozen. He’s from the Southern Isles and is trying to marry Anna to take over the throne in Arendelle.
1. Oh Anna, if only there was someone out there who loved you. – Hans
2. Don’t be the monster they fear you are. – Hans
3. I’ve been searching my whole life to find my own place. – Hans
4. I never tried to kill her I just left her to die. – Hans
5. I’d like to formally apologize for hitting the princess of Arendelle with my horse…and for every moment after. – Hans
Yzma is in Emperor’s New Groove. She’s hilarious and as evil as they come.
1. It’s called a ‘cruel irony,’ like my dependence on you. – Yzma
2. A llama? He’s supposed to be dead! – Yzma
3. I’ve never liked your spinach puffs. – Yzma
4. All right. A quick cup of coffee. Then take him out of town and finish the job! – Yzma
5. I’ll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. And then, I’ll put that flea in a box, and then I’ll put that box inside another box, and then I’ll mail that box to myself. And when it arrives-AHAHA! – Yzma
Ernesto de la Cruz Quotes
Ernesto de la Cruz is the villain in Coco, one of my favorite Pixar movies. He’s a musician in the Land Of The Dead.
1. Seize your moment. – Ernesto de la Cruz
2. The rest of the world may follow the rules, but I must follow my heart. – Ernesto de la Cruz
3. Success doesn’t come for free. You have to do whatever it takes to seize your moment. – Ernesto de la Cruz
Dr. Facilier Quotes
Dr. Facilier is from the movie The Princess And The Frog. He’s a witch doctor who is very evil and wants his friends on the other side to help him take over New Orleans.
1. Besides, you and I both know the real power in this world ain’t magic. It’s money! Buckets of it. – Dr. Facilier
2. Don’t you disrespect me, little man! Don’t you derogate or deride! You’re in my world now, not your world; and I got friends on the other side… – Dr. Facilier
3. I got voodoo, I got hoodoo, I got things I ain’t even tried! – Dr. Facilier
4. C’mon, boys, won’t you shake a poor sinners hand? – Dr. Facilier
Lady Tremaine Quotes
Lady Tremaine is from Cinderella, Cinderella II: Dreams Come True, and Cinderella III: A Twist in Time. She is Cinderella’s wicked stepmother who makes her life miserable and wants the family fortune.
1. Above all: self-control. – Lady Tremaine
2. The glass slipper is their only clue. The Duke has been ordered to try it on every girl in the kingdom. And if one can be found whom the slipper fits, then, by the King’s command, that girl shall be the Prince’s bride. – Lady Tremain
3. Well, I see no reason why you can’t go, if you get all your work done. And if you can find something suitable to wear. – Lady Tremaine
4. Now that you’ve read all of the best Disney villain quotes, go press play on their movies so you can hear them say the quotes!
Which of the Disney villain quotes is your favorite?
Pin this image to save these Disney villain quotes for later!