If you’re a fan of the Disney Haunted Mansion ride, then you’re going to love these Haunted Mansion ride quotes!
Haunted Mansion is a ride at the Disney theme parks Disneyland, Walt Disney World (in Magic Kingdom), Disneyland Paris, and Tokyo Disneyland.
There are guests like me that can’t get enough of this ride! The Disneyland Haunted Mansion is the one I’ve been on the most. There are some differences in each one.
The Haunted Mansion Disneyland ride is one of my favorites in the park!
Also, this ride turns into Haunted Mansion Holiday for Halloween and Christmas. The Haunted Mansion Holiday script is different though.
This ride is spooky, dark, and iconic. The Haunted Mansion Disney quotes are memorable, creepy, and funny. Also, the Haunted Mansion narration is absolutely perfect in the creepiest way.
Guests first enter into the stretching room, then exit that to walk by the portraits, then they will get into their doom buggies to enjoy the eerie ride.
The doom buggies pass through several rooms and scenes. There are classic quotes the whole way through.
The Haunted Mansion narrator is also known as the Haunted Mansion Ghost Host.
If you’re wondering what are the famous lines of the Haunted Mansion, what does the Haunted Mansion ride say, or what does Madame Leota say in Haunted Mansion, then we’ve got you covered!
Haunted Mansion Ride Quotes
1. Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as though you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it your imagination — hmm? And consider this dismaying observation: this chamber has no windows and no doors… which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out! (Laughs.) Of course, there’s always my way. – Ghost Host (This is the most iconic part of the Haunted Mansion speech. You can often hear other people in the stretching room with you quoting it)
2. When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still — that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight! – Ghost Host
3. Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host, your ghost host. Kindly step all the way in please, and make room for everyone. There’s no turning back now. Our tour begins here in this gallery, where you see paintings of some of our guests as they appeared in their corruptible, mortal state. – Ghost Host (this is one of the best parts of the Haunted Mansion ride script!)
4. Actually, we have 999 happy haunts here. But there’s room for 1,000. Any volunteers? – Ghost Host
Related Content: The Full Haunted Mansion Script
5. We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen! – Ghost Host
6. Ah, there you are! And just in time… there’s a little matter I forgot to mention — beware of hitchhiking ghosts! – Ghost Host
7. The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations and are beginning to materialize. They’re assembling for a swinging wake, and they’ll be expecting me… I’ll see you all a little later. (organ plays theme music) – Ghost Host
8. Do not pull down on the safety bar, please. I will lower it for you. And heed this warning: the spirits will materialize only if you remain safely seated with your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside. And watch your children, please. – Ghost Host
9. They have selected you to fill our quota, and they’ll haunt you until you return! Now I will raise the safety bar, and a ghost will follow you home! (Laughs.) – Ghost Host
10. Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat, call in the spirits, wherever they’re at! – Madame Leota
11. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond! (A brass instrument plays part of Grim Grinning Ghosts) – Madame Leota
12. Hurry back! Hurry back! Be sure to bring your death certificate… if you decide to join us. Make final arrangements now! We’ve been dying to have you… – Little Leota
13. When the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake,
Spooks come out for a swinging wake.
Happy haunts materialize and begin to vocalize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize! – Ghosts
14. Creepy creeps with eerie eyes start to shriek and harmonize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize! – Ghosts
15. Restless bones etherealize, rise as spooks of every size! (Doom Buggies pass into Hitchhiking Ghosts Corridor.) – Ghosts
16. When you hear the knell of a requiem bell,
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell. – Ghosts
17. In sickness and in… wealth. You may now kiss the bride. We’ll live happily ever after. Till death do us part. Here comes the bride. As long as we both shall live. For better or for… worse. I do. I did. – Bride
Haunted Mansion FAQ
This depends on the person. The ride is dark and spooky. Nothing will jump out at you or is intended to scare you. Some of the scenes are a bit on the scary side. There is not blood or anything gory though. Parts of it are loud, which is what scared my 3 year old on the ride.
The biggest reason the ride stops is for people in wheelchairs to get on or off the ride. They have to stop it since they need a little more time.
The Eddy Murphy movie from 2003 titled The Haunted Mansion was based on a mix of the Disneyland Haunted Mansion ride and the Haunted Mansion Magic Kingdom ride.
There are so many fun and spooky sayings and quotes from the Haunted Mansion ride! I hope you loved reading these Disney Haunted Mansion sayings from the Haunted Mansion script.
What’s your favorite line from the Haunted Mansion dialogue?
Pin this image to save this post for later!