Cinderella is one of the best Disney princess movies! Cinderella is a sweet, loving, and beautiful person. You’ll love reading these Cinderella quotes!
Cinderella’s mother passed away and her father remarried to Lady Tremaine who had two daughters, Anastasia and Drizella who are very awkward.
Her father passes away and Lady Tremaine shows her true colors. She’s mean and very jealous of Cinderella.
Cinderella sneaks out and goes to the ball. She meets Prince Charming and loses her glass slipper as she tries to leave the ball before she loses the magic from her Fairy Godmother.
The Grand Duke takes the glass slipper all over the kingdom to find out who it belongs to.
Cinderella is the main character in Disney’s Cinderella from 1950. Other characters in the movie are Gus Gus, Jaq, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, The Grand Duke, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, the King, and Lucifer the cat. Gus Gus and Jaq are mice.
Cinderella is from a fairy tale story written by Charles Perrault in 1697. Walt Disney company also made a live action version in 2015 starring Lily James as Cinderella.
Cinderella is so special that her castle was the one chosen to be in Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. It’s a big, beautiful castle!
Below you’ll find inspirational quotes, quotes about love, and more. These are the best Cinderella quotes!
1. One shoe can change your life.
2. So I’ll trust my heart, what else can I do? I can’t live in dreams if my dreams are to come true.
3. After all, I’m still a member of the family. And it says, ‘By royal command, every eligible maiden is to attend.
4. So this is love. So this is what makes life divine. I’m all aglow…
5. Well, serves you right, spoiling people’s best dreams.
6. So if you don’t want to lose a nice, warm bed, you’d better get rid of those dreams. Know how? Just learn to like cats!
7. A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you’re fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.
8. Oh, it’s a beautiful dress! Did you ever see such a beautiful dress? And look! Glass slippers. Why, it’s like a dream. A wonderful dream come true!
9. What’s a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and boring, and completely, completely wonderful.
10. They can’t order me to stop dreaming.
11. I know it isn’t easy, but at least we should try to get along together. And that includes you, your majesty.
12. Your Grace, please wait! May I try it on?
13. But, you see… I have the other slipper.
Related Content: 39 Tinker Bell Quotes That Are Honestly Timeless
Lady Tremaine Quotes (Wicked Stepmother)
1. Well, I see no reason why you can’t go, if you get all your work done. And if you can find something suitable to wear.
2. The glass slipper is their only clue. The Duke has been ordered to try it on every girl in the kingdom. And if one can be found whom the slipper fits, then, by the King’s command, that girl shall be the Prince’s bride.
3. Now, let me see … There’s the large carpet in the main hall. Clean it! And the windows, upstairs and down. Wash them! Oh yes. And the tapestries and the draperies. Do them again! And don’t forget the garden. And scrub the terrace, sweep the halls and the stairs, clean the chimneys, and of course there’s the mending and the sewing and the laundry. Oh yes, and one more thing. See that Lucifer gets his bath.
Fairy Godmother Quotes
1. But like all dreams, I’m afraid this won’t last forever.
3. On the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken, and everything will be as it was before.
4. But we have to hurry, because even miracles take a little time.
5. If you’d lost all your faith, I couldn’t be here. And here I am!
6. I’d say the first thing you need is… a pumpkin.
Grand Duke Quotes
1. The Prince, sire, swears he’ll marry none but the girl who fits this slipper.
2. Your Majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush. I regret to inform you, sire, that the young lady has disappeared, leaving behind only this glass slipper.
3. My orders were ‘Every maiden.’ Come, my child.
4. But, Your Majesty! If the prince should suspect?
1. And yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for with each dawn she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.
2. Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there was a tiny kingdom. peaceful, prosperous, and rich in romance and tradition. Here, in a stately chateau, there lived a widowed gentleman, and his little daughter Cinderella.
Prince Charming Quotes
1. Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what’s should be done. Or something like that.
2. Oh no, wait, you can’t go now, it’s only…
1. And I’m so eligible.
2. She put it there! A big, ugly mouse! Under my teacup.
3. I knew it was my slipper. Exactly my size. I always wear the same size.
4. Well, it’s about time. Don’t forget the mending! Don’t be all day getting it done, either.
5. I don’t see why everybody else seems to have such nice things to wear, and I always end up in these old rags! This sash! I wouldn’t be seen dead in it.
1. Why, that’s my slipper!
2. Take that ironing and have it back in an hour! One hour, you hear?
Pin this image to save these Cinderella quotes for later!