Tinker Bell is one of the most timeless Disney characters! She’s been popular my whole life and I don’t see that ever changing. You’re going to love reading all of these Tinker Bell quotes.
She is sassy, funny, spunky, and magical. She has a little attitude, but that doesn’t stop us all from loving her.
Tinker Bell’s nicknames are Tink and Miss Bell. There’s a common misconception that her name is Tinkerbell, but it’s actually two words, not one. So this post does not have Tinkerbell quotes, it has Tinker Bell Quotes 😉
Tinker Bell has been in many movies. You can see the list of her movies here. She’s been in Peter Pan, Peter Pan Return To Neverland, and 7 of her own Disney fairy movies.
Those movies are Tinker Bell, Pirate Fairy, Tinker Bell And The Legend Of The Neverbeast, Secret Of The Wings, Tinker Bell And The Great Fairy Rescue, Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure, and Pixie Hollow Games.
Her fairy friends in the movies are Periwinkle, Silvermist, Rosetta, Nyx, Fawn Gruff, Video, and Iridessa.
Below you’re going to find love quotes, inspirational quotes, Peter Pan quotes, and more.
Related Content: The Top 39 Minnie Mouse Quotes of All Time
Tinker Bell Quotes
1. Guess what? I’ve decided, I’m not gonna be a tinker fairy anymore.
2. Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. Dreams are forever.
3. Try and tell me tinkers don’t matter. I’ll show her what a rare talent really is.
4. When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
5. Yes. Because I’m a tinker. It’s who I am. And tinkers fix things.
6. You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you Peter Pan. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
7. Why do I have to be a tinker? Just because some silly hammer glowed? I mean, who’s to say it wasn’t just some big mistake?
8. At least now I’m trying to help! Have you ever helped anyone besides yourself?
9. Your talent makes you who you are, you should be proud of it.
10. You’re bending light? But you’re not a Light Fairy. You’re a Dust Keeper. Amazing, right? Uh, but, how? Whoa! You found orange pixie dust?
11. A true friend wouldn’t need to know why… I’m on my own then.
12. When life makes you cry a hundred times, you have to smile a thousand times. This way, you will be able to overcome your sorrow and be happy forever.
13. The greatest treasures are not gold, nor jewels, nor works of art. They cannot be held in your hands. They’re held within your heart. For worldly things will fade away as seasons come and go. But the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow.
14. And every time a child says ‘I don’t believe in fairies’, there’s a fairy someplace that falls down dead.
15. There is no fairy who does not love children.
16. Silvermist: It’s like you found the perfect lost thing.
17. When I go to the mainland, I’ll prove just how important we are.
18. Trust a fairy and she will never betray you.
19. Think of the happiest things, it’s the same as having the wing.
20. You all do things that are beautiful and magical and… and important. But me… there’s gotta be more to my life than just pots and kettles. All I’m asking you is that you give me a chance.
21. I thought I didn’t need anyone’s help. I wish you were here.
22. I believe in you, Peter Pan.
23. If less is more, there’s no end to me, Peter Pan.
24. Um, you’re a pollen-izer? Um, pollen-ator. Pollen picker? Pollen plucker…
25. Well, whoever you are it’s still you, ’cause only one person has that smell.
26. Say it, Peter. Say it and mean it.
27. That’s right, Peter, second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland!
28. There’s a whole other world over there.
Quotes About Tinker Bell And Fairies From Others
1. Fairies have to be one thing or the other because being so small they, unfortunately, have room for one feeling only at a time. – Peter Pan
2. I believe in fairies. – Peter Pan
3. You’re a… you’re a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother, and I don’t know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs, and you’re a very nice tiny person and what am I saying, I don’t know who my mother was; I’m an orphan, and I’ve never taken drugs because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant. – Peter Pan
4. I do not believe in fairies! – Peter Pan
5. Are you related to Mighty Mouse? – Peter Pan
6. What’s the matter with you? It was poison, wasn’t it? You drank it to save my life. Tink? Dear Tink! You’re dying! Your voice is so low now I can hardly hear you. What’s that? You believe that you could get well again… if children believed in fairies. – Peter Pan
7. There oughta be a fairy for every girl and boy. – Wendy
8. Afterall tinker fairies learn from their mistakes. – Fairy Mary
9. I won’t hurt you, I really love fairies. – Lizzy
10. A faerie heart is different from a human heart. Human hearts are elastic. They have room for all sorts of passions, and they can break and heal and love again and again. – Tiger Lily from Jodi Lynn Anderson’s book
11. All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust. – Peter Pan
Pin this image to save these Tinker Bell quotes for later!