The Disney movie Beauty And The Beast came out in 1991. It has so many iconic characters, scenes, songs, and lines. You’re going to love reading these Beauty And The Beast quotes.
Belle is the main character and a Disney princess. Other characters in the movie are the Beast, Gaston, LeFou, Maurice, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere, and Cogsworth.
The movie mainly follows Belle. She lives in a French town and loves to read. Gaston wants to be with her, but she doesn’t want to be with him.
She goes to a castle to save her father and makes a deal with the Beast to have her live there instead of her father. There is a spell on the Beast and the castle staff.
These are inspirational quotes, love quotes, funny quotes, and more.
Related Content: Top 26 Gaston Quotes From The Beauty And The Beast Movie
Beauty And The Beast Quotes
1. Here’s where she meets Prince Charming, but she won’t discover that it’s him til chapter three! – Belle
2. Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends unexpectedly. – Mrs. Potts
3. There goes the baker with his tray like always, the same old bread and rolls to sell, every morning just the same since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town. – Belle
4. Well there’s the usual things: flower chocolate promises you don’t intend to keep. – Cogsworth
5. I know he looks vicious, but he’s really kind and gentle. – Belle
6. Ma chère mademoiselle. It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now, we invite to relax, let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents your dinner. – Lumiere
7. I want much more than this provincial life. – Belle
8. Belle, you must leave here! This castle is alive! – Maurice
9. The villagers say that I’m a funny girl. But I’m not sure they mean it as a compliment. – Belle
10. Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21st year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast? – Narrator
11. New and a bit alarming. Who’d have ever thought this could be? True that he’s no Prince Charming but there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see. – Belle
12. I mean it this time! I’ll never get this boneheaded contraption to work! – Maurice
13. I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I wanted more than I can tell. For once it might be grand to have someone understand, I want so much more than they’ve got planned!” – Belle
14. Did you honestly think she’d want someone like you when she had someone like me?” – Gaston
15. Once upon a time, in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle. Although he had everything his heart desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind. But then, one winter’s night, an old beggar woman came to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away. She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.” – Narrator
16. There may be something there that wasn’t there before. – Mrs. Potts
17. It’s not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas, and thinking. – Gaston
18. Now Chip, I’ll not have you making up such wild stories. – Mrs. Potts
19. En garde, you… you overgrown pocket watch. – Lumiere
20. If it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it. – Cogsworth
21. Beast: I let her go.
Cogsworth: What? But why?
Beast: Because I love her.
22. He’s no monster, Gaston. You are! – Belle
23. The prince begged her for forgiveness, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was no love in his heart. – Narrator
24. Try the grey stuff, it’s delicious! Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes! – Lumiere
25. Belle and Angelique: As long as our guiding star shines above
Angelique: There’ll always be Christmas.
Belle: So there always will be a time when the world is filled with peace and love.
-Beauty And The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
Pin this image so you can find this post later!