Tigger is my absolute favorite Disney character! He has been ever since I can remember. He’s cute, lovable, and so funny. I’ve compiled all of the best quotes by Tigger into this post for you to enjoy.
Tigger made his debut in The House At Pooh Corner. It’s a sequel of Winnie The Pooh by A. A. Milne which came out in 1928.
He’s a cartoon character who got his start with Disney in 1968. He was in Winnie The Pooh And The Blustery Day.
He’s also been in movies and tv show episodes like The Tigger Movie, The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh, A Winnie The Pooh Thanksgiving, Winnie The Pooh And Tigger Too, Piglet’s Big Movie, and more.
Tigger is a cat or tiger who’s orange with black stripes. He loves to bounce around on his tail and he has tons of energy.
His friends are Winnie The Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, Owl, Kanga and Roo.
I love Tigger quotes that he says and the songs he sings like “The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers”.
Related Content: 41 Lion King Movie Quotes That Are Absolutely Unforgettable
Quotes By Tigger
1. Glad to meet ya! Name’s Tigger. T-I-double guh-er! That spells Tigger!
2. TTFN! Ta-ta for now!
3. Hunny?! Oh boy, hunny! That’s what Tiggers like best… yuck! Tiggers don’t like hunny. That icky sticky stuff is only fit for Heffalumps and Woozles.
4. The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things. Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs. They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, but the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one. Tiggers are cuddly fellas. Tiggers are awfully sweet. Everyone else is jealous, that’s why I repeat and repeat. The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are marvelous chaps. They’re loaded with vim and with vigor. They love to leap in your laps. They’re jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, pumpy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, but the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I’m the only one. I’m the only one.
5. I almost bounced clear out of the book!
6. Tiggers never get lost, bunny boy!
7. I’m the only Tigger!
8. Consider yourself pounced!
9. Watch me scare the stripes off of this imposter.
10. Look at those beady little eyes, and that preposterous chin, and those ridiculous striped pajamas.
11. Climbing trees? Why, that’s what Tiggers do best! Only Tiggers don’t climb trees, they bounce ’em!
12. I always said Tiggers could climb trees. Not that it’s easy, mind you. Of course, there’s the coming-down too. Which will be difficult unless one fell, when it would be easy.
13. It’s a dangerous path I bounce… but I bounce it alone. Because the Hundred Acre Wood needs a hero, Pooh Bear! And I’m the only one.
14. Well, I gotta go now! I got a lot of bouncing to do! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
15. Leave it to me! I’ll bounce him out of there!
16. BACKSON! Captured by the Backson! What’s a Backson?
17. Only a Tigger can catch a Backson! And I’m the only Tigger, see.
18. Roo, are you ready for some bouncing?
19. Buddy, if you’re gonna pounce, you’ve got to have some bounce!
20. Well, I better be bouncing along now, chum! Cheerio! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Never, no, never. Your friendship is the best present ever.
21. If you hit a bush or a tree you’ll fall, so do your best to avoid them all. It’s gonna be great!
22. Don’t be ridikkerous!
23. Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.
24. Ah, but Tiggers can’t climb down, uh, uh, because, uh… oh, oh their tails get in the way!
25. You’re the one that’s stuffed with fluff.
26. Once in a while someone crazy comes along…and here I am.
Pin this image to save these quotes by Tigger for later!