Frozen is a very popular animated film from Walt Disney Animation Studios. You can use these Disney Frozen trivia questions and answers to test your Frozen movie knowledge, test your friends, or have a big trivia night party and show off your skills.
The first Frozen film came out in 2013, then it’s sequel Frozen 2 was released in 2019. Did you hear the news that Frozen 3 was announced?! We can’t wait!
There’s also Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, Frozen Fever, and Once Upon A Snowman.
The frozen movies have amazing songs, funny characters, and great storylines. It is about two sisters named Elsa and Anna. Elsa is an ice queen with magical ice powers.
My kids all love the Frozen Franchise and I know they’ll love trying out these trivia questions when they’re a little older!
You’re sure to learn some new interesting Frozen fun facts from reading this post! Are you ready to dive into Frozen movie trivia questions?
Easy Frozen Trivia Questions
These are questions about the plot and the characters that should be pretty easy for most people to remember.
1. Question: Who becomes the Queen of Arendelle at the end of Frozen 2?
2. Q: Who started playing a trivia game by himself in the Enchanted Forest?
3. Q: Who does Olaf think is a funky little donkey?
4. Q: How do Anna and Elsa’s parents die?
A: In a shipwreck
Related Content: 36 Olaf Quotes That Are Sure To Make You Laugh
5. Q: How many times does Anna get struck by Elsa’s ice magic?
A: 2 times
6. Q: What is Anna and Elsa’s kingdom called?
7. Q: Who works in ice profession?
8. Q: Where does the King (Elsa and Anna’s dad) lose his father?
A: The Enchanted Forest
9. Q: How old is Anna in Frozen?
10. Q: How old is Elsa in Frozen?
11. Q: What is Kristoff’s reindeer’s name?
12. Q: Whose love saves Anna in Frozen?
13. Q: Which troll healed Anna from being struck by ice when she was a kid?
A: Grand Pabbie
14. Q: How many salad plates do they own?
A: Eight thousand
15. Q: Who does Anna fall in love with at first sight?
A: Prince Hans
16. Q: What food at the coronation do Anna and Elsa love the smell of?
17. Q: Who was Kristoff raised by?
A: The Rock Trolls
18. Q: Who is the Duke that Anna dances with at the Coronation?
A: The Duke of Weselton
Hard Frozen Trivia Questions
If you made it through the easy questions, then it’s time to see how well you know the hard ones! If you can answer them all, then you’re a Frozen expert.
1. Question: Which Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale is Frozen based on?
Answer: The Snow Queen
2. Q: What is the name of the huge snowman Elsa creates to get Anna to leave her ice castle?
3. Q: Where is Anna and Elsa’s mom from?
4. Q: Who does the voice of Anna and Elsa’s mother?
A: Jennifer Lee
5. Q: What is the King’s name?
6. Q: What is Anna and Elsa’s mother’s name?
7. Q: Who destroys the dam in Frozen 2?
A: The Earth Spirits
8. Q: What is Anna and Elsa’s last name?
9. Q: Who is the Disney Princess at Elsa’s coronation?
10. Q: Who is the leader of the group of soldiers who were trapped in the forest?
11. Q: What is Prince Hans’ real name?
A: Hans Westergaard
12. Q: Who is the voice of Elsa?
A: Idina Menzel
13. Q: Who is the voice of Anna?
A: Kristen Bell
14. Q: Which Disney character makes an appearance as a stuffed animal in Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post?
A: Mickey Mouse
15. Q: What is the water spirit’s name?
16. Q: Who is the new character in Frozen 2 who loves reindeer?
17. Q: What is the name of the salamander in Frozen 2?
18. Q: Who is the leader of the Northuldra tribe?
19. Q: What is the Wind Spirit’s name?
True Or False Frozen Trivia
We’ll tell you something about the movie and you answer whether it’s true or false.
1. Question: Anna has magical powers.
2. Q: Elsa is the fifth spirit.
3. Q: The snowgies are created from Elsa sneezing.
4. Q: Hans loves Anna.
5. Q: Jennifer Lee is the director and screenwriter of Frozen.
6. Q: Elsa crosses the Dark Sea.
7. Q: Anna and Elsa both have blue eyes.
8. Q: Prince Hans is 15th in line for the throne.
A: False, he’s 13th in line.
Who Said It?
Name the person who said each of these quotes.
1. Question: “Some people are worth melting for.”
2. Q: “Don’t touch me! I don’t want to hurt you.”
3. Q: “All one can do is the next right thing.”
A: Grand Pabbie
4. Q: “Were you raised in a barn?”
5. Q: “Oh Anna, if only there were someone out there who loved you…”
A: Prince Hans
6. Q: “The sky’s awake, so I’m awake, so we have to play.”
7. Q: “Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear. You and this fellow.”
A: Wandering Oaken
8. Q: “You feel what you feel and your feelings are real.”
9. Q: “Hey, we were just talking about you! All good things, all good things!”
10. Q: “When will you see yourself as I see you?”
11. Q: “Fear can’t be trusted.”
12. Q: “If you don’t want me to chase you into fire, then don’t run into fire!”
Name That Song
Which song from the movies is this line from?
1. Question: “Say goodbye to the pain of the past, we don’t have to feel it anymore”
Answer: Love Is An Open Door
2. Q: “Ooh! I suddenly see him standing there, a beautiful stranger, tall and fair”
A: For The First Time In Forever
3. Q: “Cut through the heart, cold and clear.”
A: Frozen Heart
4. Q: “The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside.”
A: Let It Go
5. Q: Is it the clumpy way he walks?
A: Fixer Upper
6. Q: “We used to be best buddies, and now we’re not, I wish you would tell me why!”
A: Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
7. Q: “Don’t let the frostbite bite”
A: Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People
8. Q: “Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I’ll be a happy snowman”
A: In Summer
9. Q: “Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know, well, now they know”
A: Let It Go
Pin this image to save and share this Frozen trivia quiz for later!