Welcome to the magical world of breakfast at Magic Kingdom!
If you’re like me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially when you’re about to embark on a magical adventure.
Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World has plenty of breakfast options to choose from, each offering something different.
Whether you want to dine with Disney princesses at Cinderella’s Royal Table or grab an on-the-go pastry at Main Street Bakery, there’s a spot for everyone.
I love getting breakfast in the Disney World parks, but if you want to grab it before heading into Magic Kingdom you could always get something to eat at Disney Springs or Grand Floridian Cafe in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
So, put on your Mickey’s ears and get ready to indulge in delicious breakfast treats while exploring the happiest place on earth!
Rise and Dine: Where to Get Breakfast at Magic Kingdom
Looking for a place to have breakfast at Magic Kingdom Disney World? You’re in luck!
We’ve compiled a list of the top breakfast spots that offer a range of options for all kinds of diners.
Whether you’re looking to interact with Disney characters during your meal or you’re in a hurry to get on those rides, we have options for you.
We’ve also included other quick service restaurants for you. If you or someone in your party has a specific food allergy, don’t worry. Just inform a cast member and they’ll be happy to accommodate your needs.
So sit back, relax, and get ready to start your day off right!
1. Cinderella’s Royal Table
Ready to dine like royalty? At Cinderella’s Royal Table, you’ll indulge in a regal breakfast fit for a king and queen!
This restaurant offers an iconic dining experience in the heart of Cinderella’s castle. It’s a table service breakfast.
Once you get into the dining room, you’ll be greeted with grand ceilings, medieval-style chandeliers, and breathtaking stained glass windows.
To make your experience more special, Cinderella will greet you herself. You can get the chance to pose for a photo before you feast with their prix fixe meal.
In addition to this, several Disney princesses might also appear throughout your meal. Kids absolutely love this Disney breakfast.
No wonder this is a popular dining experience, and reservations are strongly recommended—at least 180 days in advance.
Here are the most popular items on their menu:
- Traditional Breakfast: Start your day right with the classics. This dish features scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and breakfast potatoes. You also get a selection of pastries.
- Shrimp and Grits: This delectable breakfast option includes sauteed shrimp and cheesy grits with chorizo and cherry peppers.
- Beef Tenderloin and Egg: Indulge in this savory dish which boasts a grilled beef tenderloin served with a succulent mushroom and asparagus scramble, and a selection of pastries.
- Caramel Apple Stuffed French Toast: This French toast is stuffed with spiced apples and sweet cream cheese. It has a caramel sauce drizzled on top and bacon on the side.
Related Content: Where To Get Beer In Magic Kingdom?
2. Crystal Palace
If you’re in the mood for a whimsical breakfast experience, this magical nook at the end of Main Street is the perfect spot for you.
Crystal Palace is a buffet-style restaurant featuring a Victorian-style dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows.
The guests can take in the magical park views while enjoying their meal.
The breakfast buffet at Crystal Palace is a feast for the senses, offering classic breakfast dishes, as well as unique options.
Not only that, but they also offer a character breakfast where you get to see our friends from the Hundred Acre Wood, including Winnie the Pooh himself! This is a really fun character dining experience.
This place is always buzzing, so it’s best to make your reservation ahead of time—up to 180 days in advance!
This is a really fun Disney dining experience through Walt Disney Company.
These items are crowd favorites:
- Made-to-Order Omelets: Create your customized omelet from a variety of available fillings.
- Pooh’s Breakfast Lasagna: Feast like Pooh Bear with this stack of pancakes, waffles, and fruit! That’s not all, this delicious breakfast treat is smothered with whipped cream and a berry compote.
- Mickey Waffles: A Disney trip is not complete without getting your hands on the world-famous waffles! They are a must-try for any Disney fan.
3. Main Street Bakery
If you’re looking for a quick and tasty treat, Main Street Bakery is the place for you.
It’s a quick service breakfast is located on Main Street in Magic Kingdom. They serve up delicious breakfast options and baked goods.
Moreover, if you’re looking to get your caffeine fix, you can also enjoy their selection of Starbucks drinks.
Aside from their foods and drinks, Main Street Bakery has a cozy atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining.
Guests can enjoy their breakfast and enjoy the views of Main Street and Cinderella Castle. It’s the perfect place to kick off your day!
These are the top picks on their menu:
- Cinnamon Roll: This is a sweet lover’s dream come true! As soon as you take a bite, the warm cinnamon bun will transport you into cloud nine. Let’s not forget about the thick and creamy frosting. You’ll want to just dive in!
- Breakfast Platter: If you’re looking for a filling breakfast to fuel your day at the park, look no further. This classic breakfast dish includes scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, and a choice between bacon or sausage.
- Starbucks Coffee: Aside from its pastry and breakfast dishes, Main Street Bakery offers a variety of Starbucks coffee and espresso drinks. You can also have tea and other beverages. These will surely gear you up!
4. Sleepy Hollow Refreshments
This spot is at Liberty Square where they serve waffle sandwiches all day. This quick-service restaurant is known for its sweet and savory options, including a Nutella and a fresh fruit waffle sandwich or a spicy chicken and waffle sandwich.
5. Friar’s Nook
This restaurant located at Fantasyland is famous for its comfort food. You’re sure to enjoy their breakfast sandwich, made with bacon, egg, and cheese on a multigrain croissant.
Don’t miss out on their loaded tater tots too!
6. Liberty Square Market
Liberty Square Market opens at 11, so it’s more of a late breakfast on the go type of place. You can grab a Mickey Pretzel, cheese, and an assortment of fruit and drinks.
There’s no better way to start your Disney vacation than with a delicious breakfast at one of the park’s top spots.
From the charming atmosphere of Main Street Bakery to the unique dishes at Sleepy Hollow, there’s something for everyone.
And don’t forget, if you or your little ones have specific dietary needs, like vegan and gluten free, or allergies, just let a friendly cast member know and they’ll be happy to assist you.
There you have it. May you have magical adventures ahead and a delicious Magic Kingdom breakfast!
Pin this image so you can find this post later!