If you’re a fan of Disney movies, then you’re going to love all of these Princess And The Frog quotes in this post!
The Princess And The Frog is a Disney movie that came out in 2009. This is a Disney princess movie about Princess Tiana.
Other characters in this movie are Prince Naveen, Tiana’s father James, Tiana’s mother Eudora, her best friend Charlotte, Dr. Facilier, Mama Odie, Ray the firefly, and Louis the alligator.
Tiana dreams of opening her own restaurant in New Orleans. She meets a prince who has been turned into a frog.
He thinks she’s a princess and kisses her, but it also turns her into a frog instead of turning him back to a human.
The movie follows their adventures as they fall in love and figure out how to change back to human.
The Princess And The Frog script has so many Tiana famous lines, Disney princess quotes, Princess And The Frog love quotes, and Princess And The Frog inspirational quotes.
Are you ready to read these inspirational quotes from Princess And The Frog?
The Princess And The Frog Quotes
These are the best quotes from the movie! You’re going to love reading through them.
1. The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work. – Tiana
2. Dreams do come true in New Orleans. – Tiana
3. You just keep your eyes at one of the biggest, gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kiss herself a… a frog. – Tiana
Related Content: 14 Little Known Princess and The Frog Facts
4. The evening star is shinin’ bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There’s magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen. – Tiana
5. My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it. – Tiana (This is my favorite Tiana quote!)
6. There’s no way I’m kissin’ a frog and eatin’ a bug on the same day. – Tiana
7. There’s been trials and tribulations, you know I’ve had my share But I’ve climbed the mountain, crossed the river And I’m almost there! – Tiana
8. My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I! – Tiana
9. Louis… Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction. – Tiana
10. I’m gonna do my best to take my place in the sun. – Tiana
11. If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way. – Tiana
12. My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I! – Tiana
13. Listen here, mister. This stick in the mud has had to work two jobs her whole life while you’ve been sucking on a silver spoon chasing chambermaids around your, your ivory tower! – Tiana
14. I love you, Naveen. – Tiana
15. What you give is what you get. – Tiana
16. It serves me right for wishing on stars. – Tiana
17. When you hear that music playin’, hear what I’m saying, it make you feel all right. – Tiana
18. Beignets? Got me a fresh batch just waitin’ for you. – Tiana
19. A princess! You just kissed yourself a princess. – Tiana
20. Just look at it, mama! Don’t it just make you wanna cry? – Tiana
21. Grab somebody, come on down! Bring your paintbrush. We’re painting the town! There’s some sweetness going around. – Tiana
22. I could really use a little help. – Tiana
Prince Naveen Quotes
1. You must kiss me. – Prince Naveen
2. I’m not sure I want to be a prince anymore, cause then we would have to go our separate ways. I don’t want that, I want to stay close to you, no matter what. Because… I love you. – Prince Naveen
3. Oh, Evangeline. Why can’t I just look Tiana in the eye and say, ‘I will do whatever it takes to make all your dreams come true because, because I love you. – Prince Naveen
4. It’s the only way to get you your dream! – Prince Naveen
5. Oh, I just wanted to show you a little something to celebrate our last night together as frogs. – Prince Naveen
6. You know, if you are going to let every little thing bother you, it is going to be a very long night! – Prince Naveen
7. You have had quite an influence on me, which is amazing because I have dated thousands of women and, no, like two, three, just other women! And anyway, you could not be more different! You know, you are, you are practically, heh, one of the guys! – Prince Naveen
8. Kissin’ would be nice. – Prince Naveen
9. Yeah, more or less. But remember, you must give Tiana all the money she requires for her restaurant. Because Tiana… (looks up at Evangeline, the star) she is my Evangeline. – Prince Naveen
10. You are secretly funny. – Prince Naveen
11. Excuse me, but your accent — it is funny. – Prince Naveen
12. If I can mince, you can dance. – Prince Naveen
13. A waitress? Well, no wonder the kiss did not work! You lied to me! – Prince Naveen
14. Oh, what a coincidence, Lawrence! I’ve been avoiding you everywhere! – Prince Naveen
15. You do not know how to have fun. There. Somebody had to say it. – Prince Naveen
1. You know the thing about good food? It brings folks together from all walks of life. It warms them right up, and it puts little smiles on their faces. And when I open up my own restaurant, I tell you, people are gonna lines up for miles around, just to get a taste of my food. – James (Tiana’s father)
2. Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Tiana, that old star can only take you part of the way. You got to help him with some hard work of your own. And then… yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to. Just promise your Daddy one thing? That you’ll never, ever lose sight of what is really important. OK? – James
Charlotte La Bouff Quotes
1. Travis! When a woman says later, she really means not ever! Now, run along. There are plenty of young fillies dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor. – Charlotte La Bouff
2. All my life, I read about true love and fairytales, and Tia, you found it! I’ll kiss him! For you, honey! No marriage required. – Charlotte
3. I would do it, I would kiss a frog. I would kiss a hundred frogs if I could marry a prince and be a princess. – Charlotte
4. I was beginning to think wishing on stars was just for babies and crazy people. – Charlotte
5. Goodness gracious! This is so much to absorb. Let me see if I got this right. If I kiss you before midnight, you and Tiana will turn human again, and then we gonna get ourselves married and live happily ever after! The end! – Charlotte
6. I swear I am sweatin’ like a sinner in church! – Charlotte
Dr. Facilier Quotes
1 . This is just a… minor setback in a major operation! Soon, as I whip up another spell, we’ll be back in business! I still got that froggy prince locked away! I just need a little more time! – Dr. Facilier
2. Y’all shoulda taken ma deal. Now, you’re gonna spend the rest o’ your life bein’ a slimy little frog! – Dr. Facilier
3. Don’t you disrespect me, little man! Don’t you derogate or deride! You’re in my world now, not your world. – Dr. Facilier
4. I’ve got friends on the other side. – Dr. Facilier
5. Were I a bettin’ man – and I’m not, I stay away from games of chance – I’d wager I’m in the company of visiting royalty. – Dr. Facilier
6. Come on, boys, won’t you shake a poor sinner’s hand? – Dr. Facilier
7. On you, little man, I don’t wanna waste much time. You’ve been pushed around all your life. You’ve been pushed around by your mother and your sister and your brother, and when you’re married, you’d be pushed around by your wife! But in your future, that now I see is exactly the man you always wanted to be! – Dr. Facilier
8. Think of everything you sacrificed. Think of all those people who doubted you, and don’t forget your poor daddy. Now, that was one hard-working man. Double, sometimes, triple shifts. Never let know how bone-tired beat he really was. Shame all that hard work didn’t amount much more than a busted-up, old gumbo pot and a dream that never get off the back porch, but you, you can give. – Dr. Facilier
Mama Odie Quotes
1. Not bad for a 197 year old blind lady. – Mama Odie
2. Like I told y’all, kissing a princess breaks the spell. – Mama Odie
3. You ain’t got the sense you was born with!!! Y’all want to be human, but you’re blind to what you need! – Mama Odie
4. The only thing important is what’s under the skin. – Mama Odie
5. Hush up and look at the gumbo! – Mama Odie
6. Juju! Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burning? I have to do everything around here! – Mama Odie
1. You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty! Poor little thing. – Eudora
2. Hmm, won’t you wish on that star, sweetheart? – Eudora
Ray Princess And The Frog Quotes
1. She’s fine. Although she got into a little trouble for flashing the neighbors again. – Ray the firefly
2. A bug gotta do what a bug gotta do! – Ray
3. Don’t make me light my butt! – Ray
4. First rule of the bayou: Never take directions from a gator. – Ray
5. Women like a man with a big, back porch! – Ray
6. Oh, I’m fine… but your breath done killed me to death! – Ray
7. Well, if Captain say nothing, I ain’t gonna say nothing because old Ray sealed up tight as a drum, you ain’t got nothing out of me, no! – Ray
8. Just follow the bouncing butts! – Ray
Louis Princess And The Frog Quotes
1. You sure this is the right blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou? – Louis the alligator
2. Why? The Bayou’s the best jazz school in the world. – Louis
3. I was — listen, I was confused by the topography… and the geography and choreography. – Louis
4. Aah! Pricker bushes got me! Gator down! Gator down! I can feel the darkness closing in! So cold! – Louis
5. It didn’t end well. – Louis
The Princess And The Frog FAQ
My favorite romantic quote from The Princess And The Frog is when Princess Tiana says “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”.
The moral lesson of this movie is that we need to accept everyone no matter what they look like.
His famous line is “You know, if you are going to let every little thing bother you, it is going to be a very long night!”
Princess Tiana’s motto in the movie is “The only way that you can get what you want in this world is through hard work.”
I hope you found some Princess And The Frog sayings that you love! The Princess And The Frog quotes from Tiana are my favorites from the movie.
Pin this image to save this post for later!